February 24, 2004

New Feature!

Yoz, friends and bloggers alike, there's a new feature in my humble blog. If you glance down the end of this post now, you'd find this 'Talk to ME!!!' thingy. That's where you can gimme your feedback to my post and my crap ramblings. Ah, the effort I go to to hear from you all, and feed my own ego! hah!

Many many thanks to Ezl for her thoughtful suggestion and sending me the site to fix this up. 'cept hor, I actually failed miserably on my first attempt to copy n paste the code. It was not until my exasperation turned to shame and my shame to determination that I got it done, finally.

So, you guyz can start telling me how well you think of my crap, and how much you guyz adore me, and how my blog is your daily dose of motivation and chicken soup for the soul... c'mon, pple, feed my ego! haha...

Hmm, I can actually delete the feedback (if I find it short of pleasing to my eyes). haha! *rubs hands with delight

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 09:44